United Latinos is organized under the California Non-Profit Public Benefit Corporation Law for charitable purposes and an IRS 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Benefits of Being a Member
- We hope that you will take advantage of the many benefits that come with your membership. Some of those benefits include:
- An opportunity to positively impact the Latino community through civic involvement
- Life insurance dismemberment policy ($3000.00) provided through American Income Life.
- Access and participation in our Scholarship program.
- Quarterly community updates via our United Latinos electronic Newsletter.
- Discounted prices to our community events such as the Annual Membership Drive and Fundraiser, the Voter Education Forums, the Speaker Forums, and the Annual New Year’s Eve Membership Recognition Dinner/Dance Gala and any other events the United Latinos may organize.
New Membership & Renewal
|(Membership runs from January to December)|
|Senior Member (62+)||$20|
|College Student Member||$10|
|High School Student||FREE|
United Latinos Lifetime Members
United Latinos would like to recognize the organization’s Lifetime Members. In acknowledgement of their commitment we would like to list them. The organization thanks them for their contribution and continued support.
Arturo Aleman, President Emeritus
Dave & Della Cabrera
Ann & Betty Dong
Mauricio Leyva, Past President