United Latinos is organized under the California Non-Profit Public Benefit Corporation Law for charitable purposes and an IRS 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Benefits of Being a Member
- We hope that you will take advantage of the many benefits that come with your membership. Some of those benefits include:
- An opportunity to positively impact the Latino community through civic involvement
- Life insurance dismemberment policy ($3000.00) provided through American Income Life.
- Access and participation in our Scholarship program.
- Quarterly community updates via our United Latinos electronic Newsletter.
- Discounted prices to our community events such as the Annual Membership Drive and Fundraiser, the Voter Education Forums, the Speaker Forums, and the Annual New Year’s Eve Membership Recognition Dinner/Dance Gala and any other events the United Latinos may organize.
New Membership & Renewal
|(Membership runs from January to December)|
|Senior Member (62+)||$20|
|College Student Member||$10|
|High School Student||FREE|